Inbound Marketing - What is it?
Inbound marketing as a concept is a simple thing in general. You need to be found when your potential customers search for your products and services. In today's internet-oriented world you need to know where your customers are, what they want and how they want it to be delivered to them.
Traditional outbound marketing is the usual way of sending out brochures, letters, advertisements and other marketing copy. Inbound marketing is often referred as permission marketing. In other words, Inbound marketing is based on the customers' will to receive marketing messages so that you are found exactly when they are seeking information about your company.
Search Engine Optimization is vital
Social media is number one in peer to peer recommendations, but for many, Google is the first place to start looking for answers. The rest go there after something is recommended to them. Thus the keywords that build up your web presence are absolutely crucial for your sales.
Even some optimization professionals make the mistake of being satisfied if they manage to pull their important results all the way up to the first page of Google's results. They, too, forget that the most important thing is to be ahead of the competition! If you are seventh in the results and your competitors are number three and five, you'll lose a lot of potential customers to them. And in this case, a lot really means a lot.
Here's how Cuutio helps you to build up your web presence. Cuutio...
- automatically finds the search engine positions of your search terms
- monitors changes on a weekly basis
- helps you find new search terms
- monitors the performance of your search terms
- alerts you when big changes in positions occur
- shows you the entry pages of the search terms, also called landing pages
- shows you who is linking to your website
- shows your competitors’ positions
- alerts you if a competitor passes you in Google
- shows who links to your competitors’ website
- shows if you or your competitor have advertisements on your search terms
So why wait? Sign up for a free account now and start your journey in the world of inbound marketing and good web presence.
Easy to start
The signup wizard will guide
you through the process
and configure your account.